Ilhan Omar – Americans are now Treating me as a Suspect

Ilhan Omar – Americans are now Treating me as a Suspect

On Wednesday been the 11th of Sep, Nicholas Haros, Jr., who lost his mother in the attacks in New York City, slammed Omar and “the squad” while wearing a “Some people did something” T-shirt. Rep. Ilhan Omar today Responded to his attacks.

“So 9/11 was an attack on all Americans. It was an attack on all of us and I certainly could not understand the weight of the pain that the victims of the appeals of 9/11 must feel, but I think it is really important for us to make sure that we are not for getting the aftermath of what happened after 9/11,” the Minnesota Democrat said on Face the Nation, when the interview turned to her comments that described 9/11 as “some people did something.”

READ MORE : Triggered Nancy Pelosi Angrily Storms Off a Press conference

Explaining how she was victimized by 9/11, Omar went on, “Many Americans found themselves now having their civil rights stripped from them, and so what I was speaking to was the fact that as a Muslim, not only was I suffering as an American who was attacked on that day, but the next day I woke up as my fellow Americans were now treating me as a suspect.”

KINDLY LIKE & SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SUPPORT CERTIFIED CONSPIRACY…

3 thoughts on “Ilhan Omar – Americans are now Treating me as a Suspect

• September 16, 2019 at 5:37 pm

Your actions have shown us your loyalties are not to America. They are to the Muslim brotherhood hamas and probably any remnants of the taliban

• September 21, 2019 at 11:04 am

Ilhan Omar no matter what you say now its obvious you are anti American! You have told lie after lie and as an American, I will never trust ONE thing you have to say!! I pray NOT to your perverted religion, but to God my savior that you will go back to your shitholeof a country and work to make it a better place for “your” kind! Leave my country alone and stop trying to turn it into a shithole!! So in the words of my President Donald J. Trump….GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY!!!

• September 22, 2019 at 1:52 am

I agree with Carolyn and Gwen,
    After lie after lie, fraud after fraud, CRIMES after CRIMES – Ilhan Nur Said is in NO WAY AN AMERICAN! HER “PEOPLE” are Somalis, Hamas, and members of the Muslim BROTHERHOOD! I haven’t EVER heard a nice word from that phony who LIED to enter the US, reaped benefits of an American education and FREEDOMS to be enabled to feel FREE to call OUR PRESIDENT NAMES & DISPARAGED HIS CHARACTER Time after Time! Then she wants her student loans knowing applied for & AGREED TO PAY BACK – FORGIVEN! Ilhan – you show a remarkably under developed sense of right & wrong, NOT any appreciation for the benefits that you reaped – ILLEGALLY ALL while Supporting HAMAS, CONSTANTLY COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS AWESOME COUNTRY & COMMITTING IMMIGRATION FRAUD, TAX FRAUD, BIGAMY & GOD – NOT allah – ONLY KNOWS WHOSE CHILDREN ARE YOUR 3 CHILDREN’S FATHER. IS YOUR brother their father/uncle or the second man you’re married to? If they are the product of incest – you’re NOT FIT to have any contact with them. If they are your soon to be exhusband’s children – I hope he gets a Legal Court Order keeping your bizarre behaving self away from you and the man you cuckold him with — CHEATED WITH NOW!
    You’ll be in PRISON for many years & then sent back to your “PEOPLE” NEVER TO RETURN TO THIS COUNTRY!
    MAYBE WHILE YOU ROT IN PRISON YOU WILL REFLECT ON HOW SELFISH & SELF CENTERED your calloused comment “SOME PEOPLE DID SOMETHING” WAS & IS! I don’t know if you’ve killed anybody personally, but I do know HAMAS – the TERRORIST RECRUITING & TRAINING GROUP YOU’VE HELP RAISE MONEY ARE NOT CHOIR BOYS – You love this country? Not By Word or Deed! You’ve been helping TERRORIST’S ALL ALONG at least for 3 years. I hope you get held accountable for everything here & then go “HOME” to SOMALIA and pull a stupid stunt & call a man their any of the Nasty Names you’ve called Pres.TRUMP – you’d be lucky if you got through their punishment alive! Leave it upto GOD & HIS TEN COMMANDMENTS – MAYBE HE’LL LET YOU LIVE!