Price Andrew’s 60th birthday canceled by the Queen Amid Epstein’s scandal
The Queen has given up plans to host the 60th birthday of Prince Andrew as the Royal family continues to deal with the fall from the Jeffrey Epstein scandal.
The news comes after the Queen dismissed Prince Andrew from royal duties. It later emerged that Andrew’s botched BBC Newsnight interview was not approved in advance by the Queen.
According to a royal insider source via Sunday Times:
“The Queen did not give her approval. The fact that notion has somehow been put about has aggrieved people in the [royal] households.
“Andrew had a son-to-mother conversation, letting her know that he was planning to address the controversy, but without going into any details… What should have happened was the full palace process.”
The Queen is said to be “deeply frustrated” that the Epstein scandal is overshadowing the rest of the work of the family, with Andrew at the center.
Andrew, who is eighth-in-line to the throne, quit in 2011 as Britain’s roving trade ambassador for his ties to Epstein following his jailing in 2008 for child sex offenses.
Last week, Prince Andrew argued during a BBC interview that he did not have sex with a teenage girl at British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell’s home because he was at a ‘pizza party.’
During the disastrous interview, the Duke of York delivered one unconvincing explanation after another.
In his contradictory account of their friendship, the Prince argued he did not have sex with any of Epstein’s trafficked women in his properties.
Andrew claimed he had “no recollection of ever meeting” Virginia Roberts – the woman who claims she was raped by him three times when she was 17-years-old.
Roberts says she was taken as a sex slave when she was 15-years-old by the late convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who then “trafficked” her to Andrew, the Duke of York, when she was still a teenager.
KINDLY LIKE & SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SUPPORT CERTIFIED CONSPIRACY…