- JOE BIDEN SUBPOENA FOR SEXUALY HARASSING FORMER DEMOCRAT NEVADA SEN.
- THINGS ARE REALLY FALLING APART FOR DEMOCRATIC MINNESOTA REP. ILHAN OMAR
- 8 YEAR OLD SMART KID DESTROYS AOC
- NEWLY RELEASED DOJ DOCUMENT SHOWS MAIN TARGETS OF SPYGATE INVESTIGATION.
- REP. ILHAN OMAR FIND GUILTY OF CAMPAIGN FINANCE VIOLATION
A dog that survived the catastrophic Northern California wildfire apparently protected the ruins of his home for almost a month until his owner returned.
The dog, Madison was there waiting when Andrea Gaylord was allowed back to check on her burned property in Paradise this week.
Gaylord fled when the Nov. 8 fire broke out and decimated the town of 27,000. An animal rescuer who responded to Gaylord’s request to check on Madison first spotted the male Anatolian shepherd mix several days later.
Shayla Sullivan said the outdoor guard dog was apprehensive and kept his distance. Sullivan left food and water for him regularly until Gaylord got back.
The dogs reunited Friday when Gaylord came back to the property with Miguel and brought Madison his favorite treat: Wheat Thin crackers.
Gaylord told news station ABC10 she couldn’t ask for a better animal.
“Imagine the loyalty of hanging in in the worst of circumstances and being here waiting,” she said.