Lethal action taken against ABC News for killing Jeffrey Epstein story
Earlier this month, Project Veritas released a video of an ABC News anchor caught on a hot mic in 2016 complaining that she had “everything she needed” to break a bombshell story about Epstein, the alleged child sex ring that he operated, and some of the big names who were involved.
Yet three years ago, on Epstein, ABC News destroyed the sensational story involving former Democratic President Bill Clinton— and now a Republican congressman is requesting that network executives testify to why they didn’t put the story before Congress.
SEE ALSO : Jeffery Esptein former cellmate Just Dropped a Major Bombshell
In a letter from former NBC host Megyn Kelly— who reported extensively on this issue— House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy put the following questions to ABC News President James Goldston:
- Will ABC News provide Congress the interview Ms. Robach conducted with the victim?
- What did ABC News learn about Jeffrey Epstein after Ms. Robach first presented her story to executives?
- Who was involved in deciding this story was not of public interest, and what were their reasons for deciding so?
- Can Ms. Robach expand on the “outside forces” she mentioned as potentially responsible for the story not running?
- Was ABC News ever presented with additional evidence on Mr. Epstein from the time Ms. Robach first brought her investigation to the network and when he was ultimately arrested?
- Were authorities alerted at any time after Ms. Robach presented ABC News executives with her reporting? If so, when and what was provided?
“What appears to have been presented to Ms. Robach is first-hand evidence of human trafficking,” McCarthy wrote. “I am deeply concerned that this victim, in search of justice, went to ABC News, provided information and an interview, and then ABC News chose to bury the truth. This was a decision that Ms. Robach alluded was due to protecting powerful people or financial interests.”
“Although it is unclear whether anyone thought to alert authorities to further examine these deeply disturbing allegations, it is clear that ABC News’ enabling of Mr. Epstein has consequences: fewer victims willing to come forward to bring perpetrators of this modern-day slavery to justice and, more grievously, the possibility that any number of minors could have been sparred from human trafficking over the past three years,” McCarthy continued.
For more info on this article, kindly visit Trending Politics
KINDLY LIKE & SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SUPPORT CERTIFIED CONSPIRACY…
Leave a Reply