- JOE BIDEN SUBPOENA FOR SEXUALY HARASSING FORMER DEMOCRAT NEVADA SEN.
- THINGS ARE REALLY FALLING APART FOR DEMOCRATIC MINNESOTA REP. ILHAN OMAR
- 8 YEAR OLD SMART KID DESTROYS AOC
- NEWLY RELEASED DOJ DOCUMENT SHOWS MAIN TARGETS OF SPYGATE INVESTIGATION.
- REP. ILHAN OMAR FIND GUILTY OF CAMPAIGN FINANCE VIOLATION
Four facts about Rod Rosenstein:
- Rosenstein is the Deputy Attorney General and oversees the Mueller’s witch-hunt against President Trump.
- Rosensten was also involved in the Uranium One Scandal.
- Rosenstein was involved in Hillary Clinton’s sham investigation.
- Rosenstein signed a dishonest FISA warrant to illegally spy on President Tump.
Attorney General is expected to exit the DOJ in the weeks ahead over incoming Attorney General’s confirmation. Rosenstein claims his reason to exit the DOJ is to ensure a smooth transition for incoming AG nominee Bill Barr.
From Fox News: “Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is expected to leave his role in the coming weeks, sources familiar with the matter told Fox News.
Rosenstein wants to ensure a smooth transition for incoming Attorney General nominee Bill Barr and plans to transition out of the job in the coming weeks, the sources said.Rosenstein long thought of his role as a two-year position and the two-year mark is coming soon, officials close to the departing attorney general told Fox News. Speculation of Rosenstein’s departure mounted after the firing of former Attorney General Jeff Sessions in November. He has, until recently, overseen Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into whether Russia meddled in the 2016 presidential election and has been a target of Trump on Twitter.”